Friday, April 29, 2011

Prince William got married, Prince Ethan moved out of the PICU!

Yep-that's right, Ethan's out of the PICU and back on 4 Sutherland tonight.  I'm sure Kate and Wills understood us missing the Royal Wedding whilst the bald kid was hospitalized.

I didn't want to put every update on this blog, as Ethan has a carepage dedicated strictly to him-so feel free to follow the events that have led us to where we are today by following this link-it also goes back quite a few years and if you need some help sleeping, feel free to read all about our little Prince!

http://www.carepages.com/carepages/EthanR/updates

if you've never read his carepage before, you will have to create a log-in with password-don't worry no crazy emails or spam-just a great way to keep friends and family apprised of everything when the last thing I want to do is call and tell the same story to 15,000 people. 
Yep, cause I know 15,000 people who would want to know what's going on in my kid's life....

Anyway-missed the Royal Wedding today, so I am planning to throw my own version of one real soon-
what girl doesn't want to wear her wedding dress again?  and what girl doesn't want an excuse to wear one of those crazy-ass hats?  I have the solution.  Calling all commoners, don your wedding dress, flip-flops for comfort and the craziest hat you can find or create and let's have a Royal Reception!   Complete with tea and crumpets and beer, cause what Princess doesn't like a good, cold beer?  Bring your Prince, or not, actually probably not, we will surely have more fun without them anyway! 
So, let me get the Palace cleaned and the little Prince home and I'll set a date,

A Royal date, and you're all invited!

Ethan with his Zhu Zhu pet on his shoulder!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a plan to me for the event in wedding dresses! And so happy to hear about Ethan, that is just fantastic!! He looks SOo much better in that picture!! Way to go Ethan, and keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely want to come to your party (hope the late 80's style wedding dress fits)!! I'm sorry Ethan has been in and out of Mercy so much lately.....praying like crazy he will get better and get to bust out, sooner rather than later! :)

    ReplyDelete